Alliance Engineering Consultants Pty Ltd (AEC) is an Australian civil and structural engineering consultancy that specialises in conceptual and detailed design, structural assessments, installation methodologies and certification for both onshore and offshore structures and for lifting and rigging equipment. AEC is a leader in design of lifting equipment, rigging and lift planning.
Founded in 1994, AEC is known for its high quality technical work and its innovative solutions. AEC’s commitment to quality has been formalised via ISO 9001 Quality Management System accreditation which was achieved in 2006 and is constantly maintained and audited.
Providing Civil and Structural Solutions Worldwide.
What Our Clients Say
- Steve (Keating) thank you for your time and expertise that you gave to our recent Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) Day. It was clearly evident to me was your dedication and passion to your chosen profession. You have a natural ability to work with students and I know from their comments that your assistance and guidance throughout the day was truly valued.
- Thanks a bunch, Len/Jeff. You took a very awkward, poorly designed structure and put together a well thought out, engineered solution. Again, thanks for putting in the extra time to get it sorted.
- Brilliant. Len, thank you for your efforts over the last few months. Especially this last three weeks. Outstanding.
- …I would like to thank you and your team for all of the work you have done to pull this together in such a short time frame. Your company has offered exceptional service and have been invaluable in this project. Once again thanks for the support and I look forward to working with you again.
- … thank you and your team for the great work and quick turnaround. I was only really expecting the signed drawings but having all the reports finished is a great effort. Please pass on my gratitude to your team for doing this on such short notice.
- … there is no question in my mind (and the opinion of many others) that the success of the installation was down to good planning. AEC were instrumental in foresight and communication, founding the success of this project. Specifically Steve Keating (AEC) was key. His clear and direct involvement for each and every lift, communicating to the whole team the role, work activity, risks and standing position of each and every installation team member to ensure a safe and planned lift every time.
- … your support to the Cliffhead Team and ROC has again been first class during 2014.
- … this was a complex job, and you have engineered and managed it very well – safely. You have had to manage a number of additional complexities, between weather and crane ops which caused delays and had the potential for loss of focus and quality – you did not allow that to occur. Really well done.
- … the work that Len (AEC) has completed to date and the assistance has been excellent. It is a difficult task managing a team of 18+ engineers and obtaining a consistent level of work across analysis, design and procedure development and AEC has once again provided that assurance we need. I am thankful we have engaged AEC to provide the verification service for GWF.