Marine Structural Design
Back to Services
- Design of maritime and coastal infrastructure, including:
– Jetties and wharves
– Oil and gas platform modifications
– Load-out facilities
– Ship-lifts, slipways and boat cradles
– Barge and pontoon design and modifications o Hardstand / pavement design
- Specification of remedial upgrades to marine infrastructure.
- Determination of wave loads
- Design and assessment of maritime structures (Lighthouses, Jetties and Wharves)
- Demolition engineering for maritime facilities (e.g Drill Derrick Deconstruction)
- Structural capacity assessment of existing maritime structures
- Condition surveys, asset management and corrosion studies.
- Maintenance plans for subsea remediation.
- Lift plan for maritime lifting activities.