Structural Integrity Assessments
Alliance Engineering Consultants Pty Ltd (AEC) provides structural engineering design for industries including onshore and offshore projects.
AEC has carried out extensive work related to Inspection & corrosion assessments, having carried out inspections on various onshore and offshore platforms, marine vessels, supply bases and wharfs. AEC has also written specifications for coating systems and repair methods of coastal structures.
Structural Engineering Assessments Undertaken Include:
- Fit for Service Assessments
- Life Extension Assessments
- Corroded Structural Assessments
- Structural Defect Assessments
- Structural determination of Load Limits
- Subsea Structural Assessments
- Crane Structural Assessments
- Crane Girder & Monorail Structural Assessments
- Heritage Buildings Condition Assessments
- Mast and Pole Structural Assessments
- Helideck Structural Assessments
- Assessments of masonry, concrete, steelwork & coatings